As part of the Member registration process, we collect personal information and assign a username and password to each Member. We may additionally collect web site visitors’ contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
- If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
- We may utilise cookies which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
- We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), offer make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Remarketing We also use 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Display Network (GDN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party re-marketing system.
You can opt out of this feature by visiting the following link:
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
- This data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.